We are looking for a UX/UI Design Intern to join Pomegranate. You will be working closely with our UX design team helping with creating innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and best known brands from our varied and exciting client portfolio.
Job title: UX/UI Designer
Employment Type: 3-month internship
Desired skills & experience
- Focused on user interface and has strong understanding of UX and UI
- Creative thinking to a brief
- Crafting high-quality, fully responsive design for apps and web
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual skills and creative thinking ability
- Project experience with B2B and B2C
Pomegranate is the agency which fuses function, emotion and design to create meaningful user experiences that achieve business goals.
Benefits of working with us:
- Travel paid
- Lunch paid
- Get hands on with some projects
- Workng with some of the best talent in the business
“The best thing about working for Pomegranate was how supportive they were of my growth and development as a designer. They’ve paid for me to go to talks, and events, and bought me books and online courses. It's clear they are very invested in your growth both professionally and as an individual.”
Joe Chan - Digital Designer at Pomegranate
Get in contact
Where to apply? Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to candidates shortlisted for an interview.